How to make a sugar free, Gluten free lemon cake in your Slow Cooker. This recipe is great for anyone on a keto/Low Carb diet.
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons Liquid Sweetener
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup butter melted
1/2 cup whipping cream
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 tablespoons liquid sweetner
1/2 cup boiling water
2 tablespoons butter melted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder in medium bowl.
2. Whisk together butter, whipping cream, lemon juice, zest and egg in large bowl.
3. Add dry mix to wet mix and combine until well blended.
4. Spread into 2-4 quart slow cooker crock lined with aluminum foil.
For the topping:
1. Combine all topping ingredients in bowl and pour over cake batter in crock.
2. Cover crock pot and cook on high setting about 2-3 hours or until skewer inserted in center comes out clean.
3. Serve warm with fresh fruit and whipped cream, if desired.
▶️▶️ Subscribe today - ◀️◀️
Check out my Other Channels:
🎲 Sinister Selina:
🐕 Henri the Cavoodle's YouTube Channel:
📱 Follow me on Social Media 📱
Here's my first ever Blog post:
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
🛒 If you would like to support me all you need to do is shop at Amazon, Click the link here: I really appreciate it guys. 💖💖
Thanks for Watching 👋😀
Check out Tube Buddy, great program for helping with your YouTube channel:
📷🎤🎬 Equipment I use 📷🎤🎬
🎤 Microphone. Headset:
💻 Software Filmora:
●Joakim Karud – Waves